Energy projects are often large, complex and sophisticated. Many projects are unique with unique systems, processes and technical challenges. Without effective supervision, projects generally outperform their budgets and schedules, leading to cost overruns.
Phoenix Engineering with its team manages and maintains control over each project through.
Understanding the technical specification of the client and the exact scope of the project;
- Clear definition of liability,
- Control changes in scope, costs and project definition,
- Project risk assessment and management,
- Setting up contingency fees,
- Cost estimation and scheduling,
- During the training for the implementation of the projects of the end clients electric power maintenance and the entire organization of the project
All the projects in which we were involved were within the allocated budget, done on time and great endeavor of the end user.